Friday, October 17, 2008

Another Bitter Sweet Day

Aidan my love. today we received the referral for Hannah. It was bitter sweet. She is beautiful, almost the female version of you! However, it was something that reconfirms that will not be able to adopt you.

We are still trying to make sense out of all of this. I pray for you daily and think of you many times a day. I cannot get your sweet face out of my mind. I want to know you so badly. You look so mischievous and fun. You would have fit perfectly into our family.

Our wish is that you will recover and that you can join our family. We pray that you are not alone and you are not afraid. You are our precious little boy and we will not forget you!

Yet, we celebrate the arrival of your sister. She is a cutie and we love her as well. She is from Hubei, a Hubei Honey. We are thrilled to have her, yet you are still in our heart and on our mind. There are so many promises with this referral. The promise of love, the promise of tomorrow, and the promise of the cement that holds a family together.

We love you sweet little boy! It breaks my heart into that you do not know that a couple 10,000 miles away loves you and thinks about you. All you know is that you are sick and possibly alone. I just cannot take it at times. I desperately want you to know about the love we have for you. Maybe someday, some how this will happen. We are trying to place this into God's hands. After all He united us in the first place.

We love you Aidan,
Your Mom and Dad

0 comments: