Friday, October 10, 2008

The Gifts, The Love

Well, the cyber gifts started coming in. We had stacks and stacks of gifts! There were three stacks on our front porch today! I was worried how we would react about when this happen. However, I did not feel sad! I was totally overwhelmed at the outpouring of love from everyone. We kept bringing the gifts in and decided to place them on our guest bed. It brought us comfort, great comfort.

Whenever the day would be difficult with questions or comments regarding Aidan, I would come home and look at the guest bed. I could feel the love coming from these people. I would also, pick up each package and think about the person that sent it. It gave me and Mike great strength.

3 comments:

Deb said...

It's hard to come up with the right words.....
May God give you grace, mercy, peace and strenght.

mimi's mommy said...

Rhonda and Mike,
Our hearts are with you. What a beautiful tribute to your precious baby boy. God Bless.

The Reeds,
Carol, Bill and Emily Rose

Dawn S. said...

I am so glad you didn't feel sad! I mailed your gift and the next day found out. UGH! And I think to myself, "perfect time to stop being a procrastinator"!!!

(hugs)